Wednesday, September 17, 2008

2008 BAJA CRUISE: debauchery on the high seas









"What happens on the ship stays on the ship." I think that's what they said, but sometimes it gets put into someone's blog. In the previous blog, we talked about our kids' fantastic weekend... now some news from the cruise.
Rich and I headed out from Los Angeles on the cruise ship Monarch of the Seas with about 30 people from Swire Coca Cola last weekend. Who knew so many people could have that much fun on a boat? We danced, ate, drank (some more than others), gambled, attempted to keep our dignity intact, and laughed until our sides hurt.
There were more incriminating photos taken, but I tried to go with the rated PG ones. You will see Rich dancing on another woman... woah... he was actually taking part in a sexy legs contest. He didn't win the grand prize, but boy did he have fun. The others are of us at the muster drill on deck, dressed up for dinner, and one of Rich and Amir.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like you had WAY too much fun! That is funny you were on the *beautiful* Monarch of the Seas - Chuck & I sailed the same trip in January. We had a fun time, but I'm sure being with a group of people was a bit more entertaining. Maybe we need to inlist the babysitting crew and the four of us go away one a little vacay. Have a great day - sure hate it you live all the way in Utah now, as if Spokane wasn't far enough. :-(

Lindy said...

Love the pics. Look like you had a great time. Jacob loved his bag of goodies. Thanks!

Amy Moore said...

You wild girl! We actually were on that ship too, 5 years ago in the W Carribean. So glad you had a good time! (too good!)