Celebrating Rich's 40th birthday in less than 2 weeks and...we will be on the high seas of the Western Caribbean 3 weeks from this time! We are all excited! The kids are imagining what the ship will look like and how much fun they will have. My mom bought them both new outfits for some of our formal dinners. I had to get Morgan some new shoes and, of course, she picked high heels (or as high of heels as you can get for a 7 year old)! When Cole tried his outfit on, Morgan exclaimed, "the girls will be following you all around the ship!". He does look pretty spiffy in his tie!
We will visit the beaches of Roatan and Cozumel and do some snorkeling. We decided to visit Stingray City in the Caymans, as well as walk on 7-mile beach where Rich & I honeymooned. We will do some cave tubing in Belize. I am sure that the cave tubing in Belize will be less eventful than the last time we floated the Swan River in Montana. Cole & Morgan remember that I nearly drown when my tube popped, I lost my hat, 2 of us lost our sunglasses... and, worst of all, the beer was floating down river!
The countdown is on to our trip!
2 comments:
Love the music! Great picks too. I'm so glad to be back to stalking your blog. sounds like you guys are going to have a blast on your cruise. Happy birthday too! We are so glad to have the Stenseth family in our lives!
ya hoo! Bon Voyage! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back. love the theme muzzac. you are so funny! SO glad you blog!!
Post a Comment