Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Best Daddy Ever!

Cutting Christmas trees in 2004

On our way to get the tree 2003

Doing the tango with Morgan 2009

Leaping Leaners & Low Tops Event with Cole 2009

Our Daddy is remarkable! He claims that he had no idea about being a "daddy", even when I was pregnant with the kids, but once they were born, it all made sense. From the time they were babies and he loved having them rest on his chest, to teaching them things as they grew, to being silly with them around the house, to taking care of us by working so hard at his job, and taking us on vacations so we can see this big world... he has been amazing.
I interviewed Cole and Morgan to get their thoughts on Rich. Morgan said, "Dad is like a superhero, because he helps me a lot and I love him". Cole said, "I can always count on Dad to be there for me, to help me, and to take me to a lot of fun places to do fun things. He is the best!"
We can all agree, Dad deserves the very best Father's Day!


No comments: