I was lucky enough to go to the Kenny Chesney concert on Thursday with my neighbors, Marcia & David, and 2 other girls. We started off with some festive cocktails and appetizers at the Brown's house, then off to the concert in the 100+ temperatures. The concert was held at Rio Tinto Stadium which is an outdoor venue. I've never seen so many people pay nearly $5 for a tiny bottle of water! I chose the $9 beer instead...seemed appropriate for the event!
We saw Miranda Lambert, but I don't really know her songs that well. Sugarland canceled for the night, so that was a bit of a bummer, but Kenny put on an amazing show! I would see it again in a heartbeat! I loved every song, but especially, "Anything But Mine" and "Me and You". What a fun night out with fun friends and great music!
2 comments:
Color me green with envy! He's going to be in Seattle next Saturday and I wish I was going so bad. Chuck & I went to Toby Keith & Montgomery Genry last summer and it was the most fun I think I've ever had!
It looks like you had a lot of fun. A good girl's night out is necessary every once in a while. Hopefully the momories helped a litte with your not-so-fun day at work the next day. And yes...I am a bit jealous too.
Post a Comment