Thursday, March 18, 2010

Much Ado About Nothing

During the masquerade ball
taken into custody
Cole and Nick S.
Cole and his buddies, Tyler, Taiyo, and Aaron

In my blogging fervor this morning, I almost forgot to post about Cole's 6th grade class play, Shakespeare's, "Much Ado About Nothing". Cole played the part of a villain, "Conrade". He, along with his classmates, did a fantastic job with their lines, their props, and their acting! During one part of the play, a masquerade ball, the boys and girls had to dance with each other. A lot of the girls are taller than the boys in the class, which made it entertaining to watch. Afterward, Cole said, "when I switched partners and was dancing with Helen, I don't know if she was nervous, or has a crush on someone in the class- heck, it could even be me- her palms were totally sweaty!". Great job Mrs. Cheever's class!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Finally an update!:) You guys have been busy with a lot of great things. And yes,you have two amazing kids!