Thursday, May 13, 2010

Funky Foot



I understand that most of you didn't want to see a "science lab" on my blog. However, I am blogging because this scared the heck out of me...

I have had a mole on my right foot for a long time. In 2009, I had it removed, and it showed atypical cells, but they wanted to watch it. It grew back at the end of last year, so I had it shaved off again this Spring. Once again, it showed atypical cells and they could not rule out melanoma, so they had to do a surgical excision. The wait for the pathology left me with some time to consider my health, my family, and my blessings. In the end, I got a good report. That report was a sigh of relief on a piece of paper.

1 comment:

Lindy said...

So glad it was good news. We like having you around:) Like the new look to the blog. Sara Evans..ditto.