Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Montana in July!

Cole & Spencer on the hammock
Haily, Morgan, Cole, & Chelsea chillin'
Greg's deer impersonation
Cole's concert in the garage!
Morgan & Charm

There are never enough words to describe our time in Montana. The fun and relaxing time we spend there is so treasured. One thing that gets me every time I'm there is the incredible smell of the forest and the beauty of the surroundings. I wish I could bottle it and bring it back. We loved our almost 3 weeks there! We spent plenty of time at the Ous' cabin at Lake Blaine, as well as, having lots of fun at Greg & David's place. The first morning we were there, I took a walk and saw a grizzly bear about 1 1/2 miles from the cabin. Needless to say, it didn't take me long to walk (run) back to the cabin! I took over 500 pictures on the trip, here is a very small sampling...

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Finally! Can't wait to see the rest of your adventure.