Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas cards





The pictures I used for our Christmas cards this year were taken at Sundance. What a beautiful fall day it was and what fun we had wandering around in the amazing scenery.

Every year I think, "should I send Christmas cards out?". I whine about the cost of postage, and wonder if we'll get a good picture where everyone is smiling and possibly looking at the camera. Then I remember one of my favorite things about the Christmas season... RECEIVING cards and pictures in the mail. Each afternoon, I can't wait for the mail truck to pull up and deliver our mail. I love reading what people have been up to and seeing how big their children have grown. It brings a smile to my face and joy to my day.
Is it 4 o'clock yet?

1 comment:

Lindy said...

I agree. Christmas cards are one of the things I look forward to each year. Your card/picture is great. What an awesome family you are!