
"When I think about all the patients and their loved ones that I have worked with over the years, I know most of them don't remember me nor I them. But I do know that
I gave a little piece of myself to each of them and they to me and
those threads make up the beautiful tapestry in my mind
that is my career in nursing."
~Donna Wilk Cardillo, A Daybook for Beginning Nurses
I gave a little piece of myself to each of them and they to me and
those threads make up the beautiful tapestry in my mind
that is my career in nursing."
~Donna Wilk Cardillo, A Daybook for Beginning Nurses
1 comment:
You have blessed countless lives and not just at work. How great it is that you can have a job you like. Hey, and thanks for speaking to Miranda's class. She told me it's on Wednesday. She's realy looking forward to it.
Post a Comment