Last weekend was great... besides the dance class, I worked at the U, Cole's team won their basketball game, and we had a great time at the Brown's Superbowl gathering. Oh yes, and Morgan got bangs. She asked that they cut them so her bangs hang over her eyes. Great, next she's going to want "mall bangs". The widow's peak that she has on her hairline is a little challenging with the bangs, but she loves her new look.
Boot Camp is nearly over... just 2 days to go. For me, the truly amazing part is that in 10 days I have lost my need for a "sugar fix" and Diet Coke. Now, don't get me wrong, I still love one Diet Coke a day, but I don't want several. Another positive thing that's happened is that I've met some great new gals that are sweating alongside me. Thanks to my neighbors, Ella and Becky, for inviting me along, and to our awesome trainer Mark! I can't wait for Friday to see how everyone did over this 2 week period. I'll keep you posted!
1 comment:
Can I have dance lessons Morgan??
Post a Comment