Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!

The kids having a big drink at The World of Coke.
Morgan and her favorite color of M&M.
Cole and his favorite color of M&M. The kids from the top of the Stratosphere.
All of us on Easter morning.

For the last 3 days of Spring Break, we drove to Las Vegas to get some sunshine. We stayed at the Stratosphere, and enjoyed their pool and the warm weather. As usual, there was great "people watching" to be done. We took the kids for a drive down the Strip and they thought The World of Coke and the M&M's store were great. They didn't like the smokey smell of the hotel casino (you had to walk through part of it to get to the room)... and Morgan always had her shirt pulled up over her nose. Guess she needed a respirator mask. I hope they always feel this way about smoking. Cole thought pretty hard about going on the rides atop the Stratosphere, but decided against it once we got up there. Can't say I blame him! It was a relaxing and enjoyable weekend spent with my favorite people in the whole world!

1 comment:

Kinilynn said...

Aloha! I've been checking out your blog and believe it or not I was in VEGAS the same weekend!!!! I was staying at the Luxor with Seanny and we met up with his parents for a visit. I'm behind on my blog postings because of school but I'll be posting our Vegas pics soon!. Give Marcia, Dave, and Joe a big hug for me :D