Wednesday, June 3, 2009

School Year is almost over!!!






I am soon going to have a 3rd and 6th grader in my presence! It's hard to believe that the school year is almost over-- they are out on Friday. I think we can all agree that we're ready to have a fun and relaxing summer with no "schedule". I love summer--the late evenings playing in the yard or in the park, and sleeping just a little later. Rich's (& Morgan's) soccer team, the Pink Panthers, played their last game last night. They got to play "under the lights", which was fun for them. Luckily, the thunder and lightning held off until the game was through. Rich has decided he would love to coach again next year... I am proud of him and Morgan. They had a great season!

Our highlights of this week were a horseback ride for Morgan, visiting with friends, winding down the school work, watching jets fly over our house for Air Force week, finishing soccer, and getting a new driveway and back patio. Now, we can finally finish the landscaping in the backyard... and the snowblower won't be throwing rocks this winter! Enjoy the photos!!! Next week: Cole, Morgan, and I are flying to Oakland to see Greg, David, and Duncan!!!

2 comments:

Amy Moore said...

wow, those jets are awesome! the back porch is so different. I bet you will enjoy that. Have a wonderful summer!!!!!!!! Can You believe we left there 1 year ago?

Lindy said...

Love the cement work. Morgan looks like a natural in that riding hat.