Halloween was certainly a success, if success is determined in pounds of candy! It is fortunate that the kids can't eat nuts, because their stash would probably last until 2012 if the Snickers & Reese's were left in their bags. Lucky for Rich & I, we are not allergic to nuts, so we have free reign on all that they can't have!
Cole had his friend Tyler (the egg & chicken hatching out of the egg) and Tyler's cousin, Tristin, over to trick or treat in our neighborhood. Morgan had her friend Anna, dressed as an Ewok, and friend Avery, a spooky bat, along for the candy gathering. I didn't get a picture of the three of them... how did that happen? Rich was nice enough to brave the elements... you can see that my costume isn't made for Fall in Utah. I stayed here and handed out candy. We had a ton of "older" kids this year, I think because it was Saturday night. One grown up trick or treater was my neighbor, Marcia, with the "bad golfing accident" look. How fun to be a kid again!
Cole had his friend Tyler (the egg & chicken hatching out of the egg) and Tyler's cousin, Tristin, over to trick or treat in our neighborhood. Morgan had her friend Anna, dressed as an Ewok, and friend Avery, a spooky bat, along for the candy gathering. I didn't get a picture of the three of them... how did that happen? Rich was nice enough to brave the elements... you can see that my costume isn't made for Fall in Utah. I stayed here and handed out candy. We had a ton of "older" kids this year, I think because it was Saturday night. One grown up trick or treater was my neighbor, Marcia, with the "bad golfing accident" look. How fun to be a kid again!
1 comment:
What fun posts1 Thanks for taking Tyler and Tristin around. The boys had a great time:)
Post a Comment