Easter 1974 (who put Greg in pink & flowers on Jer?I think I also know why Dean wears pearl snap shirts now)
Christmas 1973 (I still have that elephant)As it is the month for "being thankful", today I am writing about one of my great blessings, my brothers. As we all get older and have more perspective, the relationship between all of us is stronger and more valuable. I think it is interesting that 4 children can come from the same two people, but have their own traits, their own strengths and weaknesses, their own values, and their own very strong opinions. Whenever we all get together, we have such a fun time and lots of laughter. I am blessed that I can call each one of them my brother, and my friend.
Love you guys!
"A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams." ~author unknown


1 comment:
Was that my fashion flair? I almost never wear purples and pinks anymore, that's my skin color. I remember Stan Knutson telling me I looked like an easter egg in that pink outfit. Memories...
Post a Comment