Do what you can with what you have where you are. ~Theodore Roosevelt
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Fun for $1
The weather in April and the first part of May has been pretty chilly. We have been finding some indoor activities to do on the nights that we're not braving the cold for soccer or football! So, for a whole dollar, I bought a package of balloons. Who knew that we could have hours of fun with those darn balloons? We found ways to keep them in the air, fun ways to pop them, and, of course, we had to do the static in the hair trick. Simple pleasures!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So simple and so fun. Love the blog Stacey! I love simple fun....we have a lot of it at our house.
2 comments:
So simple and so fun. Love the blog Stacey! I love simple fun....we have a lot of it at our house.
Creative...almost as good as that food fight. What fun!
Post a Comment