Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Friends...

Candi and her triplets
The Mark & Tracy Lindemer family
Jen and I
Haley, Hanna, Cole, & Morgan

While we were in Montana, we were lucky enough to meet up with some friends. Candi went to nursing school with me back in the day, and she and her family now live in Kalispell. It was fun to see her at Woodland Park for a couple hours. The Lindemer's stopped by the cabin for a few minutes on their way through! Tracy and I were also nursing school classmates. What fun it was to catch up!

On the way back to Utah, we stopped in Butte and got to see my long time, amazing friend, Jen, and her family. We hung out, the kids took a dip in the pool, Mike brought us pizza, and Jen and I talked, laughed, and soaked up every moment together. We have been friends since 1989 and are rarely get to see each other. Our friendship is maintained by laughter and talks on the phone. I love that girl and all she brings to my life!

No comments: