I am so thankful for Rich. There are so many things to love about him:
We celebrated Rich's birthday with his favorite dinner of chicken enchiladas, salad, and cupcakes from Coldstone Creamery! The kids made a great birthday sign for Rich and helped get the house and table ready. Marcia & David came over to help celebrate. Rich was, as usual, hoping for a new Mustang in the garage with a ribbon on top. Maybe some day...
I love you!
- he is an incredible father
- he is hard working
- he can fix anything
- he is a comfort to me
- he is handsome
- he is witty
- he is smart
- he shares my love of dogs
- he keeps me warm
- he loves me even when I'm hard to love
- he is loyal
- he is honest
- he is my best friend
We celebrated Rich's birthday with his favorite dinner of chicken enchiladas, salad, and cupcakes from Coldstone Creamery! The kids made a great birthday sign for Rich and helped get the house and table ready. Marcia & David came over to help celebrate. Rich was, as usual, hoping for a new Mustang in the garage with a ribbon on top. Maybe some day...
I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment