It seems like when our lives get so busy and our "to do" lists long; the person that gets the short end of the stick is our spouse. We strive to make each day great for our children, our co-workers, and, in my case, our patients. In doing so, we often neglect the person that is nearest to our heart. Maybe it is because we know they will love us no matter what. Maybe it is because we take for granted all they do for us. Maybe it is because we get so busy being everything to everyone, that we forget to stop and make time for them. I am aware that I need to make special time for Rich, the person that will be by my side no matter what.
16 years later, I am so grateful that I have Rich in my life. Thank you for being my friend and my husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment