We spent Sunday afternoon at the Utah Olympic Ice Oval watching World Cup short track speed skating. It was pretty cool to see in person (literally- it was freezing in there). I don't know how they don't crash more often, as fast as they are going and trying to position themselves for the win.
Apolo Anton Ohno, a 5-time medalist in the winter Olympics and former "Dancing with the Stars" hottie, was there... skating, not dancing. He drew the largest cheers from the crowd and was amazing on the ice. As we were leaving, he was signing autographs... I couldn't resist getting my picture taken with him. Yes, I was giddy like a teenage girl.
3 comments:
How FUN!
OMG that is like, so cool! seriously SEATTLE boy! I would love to watch that.
Ok, there is no way you got to meet him!! He is awesome!! You know he does workout at Lifetime!!:) Here is my blog address richsince1995.blogspot.com
Post a Comment