I did look outside this morning while working at the U, and it was snowing so hard I couldn't see across the valley, but the snow stopped shortly thereafter. So, we'll see what Mother Nature does the rest of the weekend.
Last week we did a few family activities... the kids made frozen "ghost" bananas. We picked some of our many grapes and made grape juice (the kids couldn't believe how many grapes it took to make a quart of juice!). It was a good lesson for them. And, we went hiking in Big Cottonwood Canyon. Cole was doing a school project and needed to take some photos. The aspen/mountain photos are his. It is beautiful here this time of year!
2 comments:
I agree! I do miss those drives/hikes in the beauty! Snow huh? crazy! I love fall!
Sounds like a good time :) I LOVE Cole's pics!! He has a great eye!
Post a Comment