It reminds me of the science fairs I participated in... starting in junior high. The shop class was nice enough to make us some boards for our projects. However, I think they used 3/4" particle board to make them. It took all our strength to load those babies, along with my tadpoles, on the bus and head out to the science fair. Then, there was the time at the Montana State Science Fair in Missoula where half of our group got chlorine poisoning from the hot tub at the hotel. Good times!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Science Fair & Neighborhood Clean Up Day
It reminds me of the science fairs I participated in... starting in junior high. The shop class was nice enough to make us some boards for our projects. However, I think they used 3/4" particle board to make them. It took all our strength to load those babies, along with my tadpoles, on the bus and head out to the science fair. Then, there was the time at the Montana State Science Fair in Missoula where half of our group got chlorine poisoning from the hot tub at the hotel. Good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a bunch of goons those boys are!
Post a Comment