Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy 14th Anniversary Rich!

On May 27, 1995, Rich and I were married in Missoula, Montana. We had a fun and beautiful wedding, complete with so many family members and friends. When we got married, we had no idea what we were stepping into. I think we were enamored with one another, but didn't realize the extent of "forever" at the time. We are both so fortunate that we have grown together as people, as parents, and as partners.
I remember knowing that I "liked" Rich when I saw him with his pets, especially his dogs, Kiesha and Chasity. I also knew that I was so comfortable around him... it didn't matter if I looked just right all the time, and I could say anything. From there, our love grew. Our respect for each other has grown through the years, as well, through the births and raising of Cole and Morgan; through our moves from Montana, to Washington, to Utah; through the hard times in our families; and during all the ups and downs that all relationships go through.
No matter what, I think it's safe to say, we will be together for a lifetime. It is my honor to be your wife, the mother of your children, your lover, and your best friend. I love you Rich!
Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary! Look how young you two look. I feel the same way when I look back at early pictures of Chuck & me. We'll have our 13th anniversary in August and it amazes me how fast time has flown by.

Lindy said...

Crazy how fast the time flies by! (Matt and I have been to gether for 18!) I love the photo. You guys really do make a wonderful couple:)