The pond is near completion! We still have to finish the sod on the north side of the pond and get the rocks for around the edge of the yard, but we are so close! Rich has spent countless hours creating this beautiful pond and the creek that flows into it. He made the pond bigger than I anticipated- you need a flotation device to be in the middle of it (3 feet)! Yesterday, we bought 6 koi to place in the pond. We named them Yin, Yang, Crazy, Uno, Ninja, and Silver. Cleo the cat seems to have a new found interest in the backyard since the fish moved in.
Rich keeps asking me what the next project will be once we finish the backyard... I think I'll let him take a nap!
1 comment:
Wow, what a project. It looks amazing. Miss you all. Happy Birthday Morgan, hard to believe that she is 8. Wow, she was a big baby 9#'s. Yikes!
Post a Comment