Rebecca, Sarah, Amber, and I
There was no one in that crowd that would actually buy these... I hope
She warned us that she was going to lick his bus
"Security" sat next to Amber and I... it was a good thing!
Amber trying to get us in backstage
Kenny Loggins fan? Well, my friend, Rebecca, is. So, tickets were bought months in advance. Marcia was the ring leader for the whole thing, but she got a last minute opportunity to go to Green Bay to watch the Packers vs. Saints game. Hmmmm... NFL or Kenny?
Rebecca, Sarah, and Amber came over for some snacks and drinks before the concert. Rich was kind enough to be our driver for the night. I had never been to the Sandy Amphitheater, and it's only about 8 blocks from my house! It is a beautiful venue, but we were some of the youngest people there. Kenny did not disappoint... his performance was great. Amber tried her best to get Rebecca backstage after the concert, but we were turned away. They did give us some nice guitar picks as parting gifts, though.
1 comment:
Hey Kenny Loggins was the first concert I ever went to...back when the Top Gun song was in the top ten:)
Post a Comment