Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Taylor Swift Concert





For Morgan's 10th birthday in July, she got tickets for her and I to go see Taylor Swift. This was her first concert ever! We enjoyed dinner together at Applebees (one of her favorites) and headed to Energy Solutions Arena downtown.
She was excited to see all the semi trucks, probably 25, out front that had Taylor Swift's picture plastered on them. Inside, the stage was set and we saw a couple of opening acts, then Taylor came on at 8:30. I am pretty sure I have never heard that much screaming in my entire life. The girl to boy ratio in the place was about 100:2!
She sang all of her hits while Morgan sang along and danced in the aisle. Around 10:30, just before she was going to do her encore, Morgan looked at me with very tired eyes and asked, "Mom, can we just go now?".
She had a blast, but it is hard to party like a rock star on a school night!
Thanks for a great girls night out, Morg! I love you!

No comments: