I know you're just dying to read this entry after seeing the title. The subject of growing armpit hair has been fascinating Cole for a couple of years now. He simply cannot wait to have hair in his pits. So, we were discussing the fact that we would be going to get the kids' passports in preparation for our cruise in December. What does that have to do with armpit hair you say?
During this discussion, we told Cole and Morgan that their passports would only be good for 6 years, since they are minors. They wanted to know why and we explained that their looks would change a lot in the next few years. Cole piped up, "yes, I might even have a mustache by then". We all chuckled. Then he said, "I'm sure I'll have armpit hair by then, but I guess that probably wouldn't show in the passport picture". That brought to mind a passport photo with Cole in a tank top and his arm in the air next to his head, grinning ear to ear... with armpit hair in abundance.
I hope he loves the armpit hair once it actually arrives.
1 comment:
Thanks for the morning laugh! I can just visualize that passport photo too.
Post a Comment