Wednesday, October 15, 2008

More of Cole's photography






Here are more of the pictures that Cole took on our hike. The one is at Solitude (I took this one) on the ski lift for the bunny hill. The kids thought it was cool to see the ski resort with very little snow. It is Wednesday, I did a flu shot clinic (I do these clinics in the fall for holiday cash!) at a retirement center and the kids had early out day. I had an amazing time at the retirement center... loved to see the spirit of the folks at the retirement center, the guys and ladies still flirtatious at 80, and their humor. It was wonderful to spend time there. Morgan is a little sick with a cold, but milking it for all it's worth. Cole has a friend over and they were just outside throwing the football in the cool, crisp afternoon temperatures. They are out of school until next Tuesday for Fall recess. I am so happy to have them home. My best days are when everyone is at home, just relaxing, sitting by the fireplace, reading books, and hopefully, sleeping in!

2 comments:

Janine said...

Love the pictures Cole!! :) Have a great time enjoying the fall recess together! Morgy, I hope you get over your cold soon! :)

Love to all, Janine

Amy Moore said...

WOW great photos Cole! Very impressive.
How are you changing your cute background?? Miss you all, enjoy your break!